Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Random Thoughts"

Today I broke in a new pair of Mizuno wave rider 10's and had these thoughts.

As bad as you think you have it... somebody has it worse.

When a old pain starts to go away... you get a new one.

If you come in last place, you're ahead of those that did not start.

Florida's cold at 6:38 am.

Where ever you go... that's where you are.

I hate the gators.

Life is short... but it should be long enough.(not my thought,but I like it)

I could go on, but I got to go.
See ya on the road, runron.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wakeup it's a good day.
If I don't it could be better.
Unrunric

Anonymous said...

I think some random thoughts are better left unsaid.
Do you remember your random thought from this morning.
Old habits are hard to break but new habits come easy with time. Or something like that.
Randall