Tuesday, January 2, 2007

5 Days and counting.....

First things first. I would like to thank Ric, Elsie, and Russell for donating to the Hope Children's Home. If everyone I sent a e-mail to about this charity were as kind as you all, I think my goal would have already been met. Thanks again the children appreciate it.
Now on with the blog.

Paranoid Ron has not been bugging me too much this week- lets see.. he did mention this cold I have, said it would effect my marathon this weekend.

Oh, yeah, he felt my back twinge when I lifted a counter top up to install, and said it would effect my marathon this weekend.

He did say something about my knee.... what was it? Oh, he said the pain was getting worse and it would effect my marathon this weekend.

He did ask about the blisters on my toes, said it would effect my marathon this weekend.

While he was talking about my toes, he also added that the tendon on my 3rd toe on left foot, would effect my marathon this weekend.

Said something about my stomach, don't remember what, but it would effect my marathon this weekend.

Ankle,... yeah, the ankle it felt a little weird yesterday, said it would effect my marathon this weekend.

One other thing he mentioned, even though they don't hurt right now.... My calves. It would effect my marathon this weekend. (that might have been negative Ron I get them confused)

It was going to be too hot, or too cold Sunday. It would effect my marathon this weekend. (see above about negative Ron)

There was something else.... what P.R. ? (thats what I call paranoid Ron) My sleeping? Oh yeah.. I'm not sleeping well this week, and it would effect my marathon this weekend.

So all in all it's been a pretty quiet week before my marathon. Ego Ron has not stuck his head out one time, I think he's scared. And Positive Ron is missing I hope he's waiting for me at the starting line.

common sense Ron, has had a few kind words, negative Ron and the new guy P.R. have been a little mouthey. The trick here is to know who to listen to. Me or the 4 or now 5 guys in my head. It's going to be an interesting ride......


----- Nothing well effect my marathon this weekend!----------
Hey, you are here thanks Positive Ron

2 comments:

unrunric said...

Runron
Good luck at the mouse house. Don't listen to neg ron, pr ron, or ego ron. Just do your concentration thing you did at the track. You'll do great.
unrunric

Anonymous said...

runron, Best of luck at Disney.Never thought some that hated doing laps at baseball practice would run for no reason.Just kidding,getting older does funny things to ya.I'm betting 4 hours or less because i know you.again good luck! Stu