Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cha.... cha...Changes.

I decided to do a little house cleaning. The blog was too cluttered with useless stuff like, ads, race results, and things that have hung around too long. Although the red and gray is the color of my alma mater, it's gone.

You're getting the lean version of runron, revamped and refocused. All things change... and change is good....unless you don't have enough change to pay the toll. Anyway, I'm changing.

I'm running a Cross-Country race tomorrow, something I've never done, but sounds fun... If fun is running through trails in August heat with rattlesnakes on your heels...Cold blooded and warm as well... (Eddie)

Speaking of August, I'm in full training mode and the marathon will be here before I know it... That's what I tell myself on the long runs, and I got a twenty miler coming up soon.. I'll try not to whine, or cry about it, but that's no fun.

See ya on the road, runron.

This is for those who know what I'm talking about.
I'm well over half-way through. I still think it's crap, and you should no better than to keep encouraging me. I spend 3-4 hours a day on it and at times it drives me crazy.... I want to get it over with so I can get back to my life, but I'm afraid Rob won't let me..... Rob Henderson I rue the day you went for a run with me..

No comments: