Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The English language and me...or is it I

Reed this and tell me if it makes cents.... What? How about, I red the first chapter, and it didn't make since.... You see what I'm dealing with?... Words.

English is foreign to me, but it's the only language I know.... but I don't no it.. sorry, I don't know it...
And why is a K in front of know, or knife... I'm sure it's some rule from some other language, but why? We couldn't think of a new word that makes sense, Ah, there's that word again, but of course it's spelled differently. (cents, since, sense)

With the K rule in affect, wouldn't Evel Knievel's name really be pronounced... Evel Nievel? It seems the former daredevil was the only one who got it right. (or is it whom?)

I'm going to arbitrarily pick out a letter. Say, S. Now, I'm going to put it on the front of my name, runron. So I'm now sronrun, But, the s is silent..shhh, don't tell.
That makes as much sense as well, cents/since.

I live to see live concerts... What, get out of hear/here with that.

Read, what I just read, about the color red... Huh? If that's the King's English? We need a new king.

If "he's" is a contraction "he is"... Wouldn't "h'as" be a contraction for "he was"... Think about it...
Because the rules are, there are no rules.... But you better know them or you'll look stupid..... Write, I mean right?

Let me cite you a fact, the construction site, was an awful sight.. The thing that bothers me most about that sentence, is the word awful... It should be spell, alful. I can't spell worth a lick, and people always tell me to sound out the word... Well if I did, you'd see alful, nife, red, reed, and so on...

Someone warn the king, I got a torch and I'm ready to charge the castle... Who's with me..

See ya on the road, srunron

I need a race to run, I'm losing my mind.

1 comment:

Runrandall said...

You said it well. I can never figure out all the rules, because for every rule there is an exception. Like i before e except after c unless you reign (rain) high in the English world.