Monday, January 28, 2008

Eddie I read your book

Nice race this weekend, runron finished second in the old-man division. (40-44) which I might add, I'm on the tail end of that group.

being I haven't been training as hard as I should, I guess it's not bad. For those of you who know what's been taking my time... It's getting closer.... For the rest, you'll soon find out... So stay tuned...
Enough of the cryptic spy jargon.

Eddie, what happened? Last year this same race you ran the 5k, while I ran the 10k. So this year, I figured I'd run the 5k so we can go man to man... Or man to you... But I stood at the start line and saw your bib a different color than mine.... What?...Are you avoiding me?

The day was set up for a race of the ages. Me, looking to bust out of my marathon funk. And you, with enough brylcreem on your head to start a forest fire.

The days coming old chum, you can run, but you can't hide. runron is ready, willing and able to take that goofy smirk off your face and replace it with a more suitable shade of humble defeat.
I pledge to you, Edward I.-know-it-all.... I will not rest, nor will I stop, until you've been beaten at your own game.
Eddie you magnificent blowhard.... I read your book!

Eddieisnothisrealname.

See ya on the road, runron

No comments: