Sunday, April 8, 2007

Bowling Brothers

See I do have a life outside of running, but I don't think I'll win anything with my game. Good to see unrunric out from the comfort of his comments that he likes to make on this blog.... Hey unrun, I got an idea. Why don't you start a bowling blog. Just a thought.

On the running front. Not much going on for the next few weeks... I decided to take 4 weeks off from racing to get ready for the Draft Day Dash 5k... I need to spend time focusing on a P.R.... Doing races can really mess up a good training plan.... Lately I have felt am not getting the best of my workouts, so will see if this 4 week focus helps.

I'm glad we are in global warming, because I just ran a 7 mile tempo run and the temp. was in the 40's.... I'd hate to think what it would have been like to run in an normal environment.... In Florida... In April.... I would have to shovel snow out of the way before I could run... Thank you Al Gore for helping me see the light.... Also for this wonderful Internet you have given us...

You know I got nothing when I start thanking Al Gore. Thats an old writing crutch... Think of something stupid and write about it.... Well I thought of Al Gore.

One more thing... Eddie's got a problem, and I'm not happy about it.... This is not the way I want to run him down... Eddie walk the thin line of training too hard and crossed over the line... Thats a hard lesson to learn... Godspeed Eddie....

See ya on the road, runron

1 comment:

A said...

Have you ever tried duck pin bowling? I tried it for the first time last week and really liked it. It's hard to pick up spares, though.