Sunday, November 25, 2007

Start a new

Well I'm finally recovered from that marathon in Tennessee, (or Georgia, or where ever I ran that thing). You'd think when Tennessee drew up it's borders, they could've made it a straight line.... Like Florida, you're either in or out... Anyway I'm off topic.

Knee is fine, it's amazing what some flat running will do... So the beginning to my 5k season will start next week...Since to holiday season is here, it's going to be hard to train, eat, shop, eat, post blogs, eat, see family and eat, eat, watch football while eating, eat, work, eat... and so on... But the point is, focus is in order as well as self-control. There will be times over the next few weeks, I'll have to force myself to go out for a run... But as long as there are no mountains I should be able to get the job done..

All this writing has made me hungry. I need to go eat.
See ya on the road, runron.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Glad to hear the knee is back to good working order.

Good luck with the racing.

-B