Monday, June 11, 2007

A Runner's Dream Or A Nightmare

Big weekend coming up.... The rescheduled Miles for Moffitt 5 mile run falls on the same weekend of the Fathers Day 5k.... Not to mention Summer is here... A simple warm- up mile feels like the last mile of a marathon... The heat is brutal and it's not even July....

The grand baby will be making her first appearance in a road race... Normally I don't like strollers in a race, but this is what this event is about.. Time is not a factor in this race, just go out and have fun with the people you love.... Or your family.

So after a heat riddled 5 mile run on Saturday, grandpa will turn around on Sunday and put in a 5k with a stroller in hand.

I never run two days in a row, let alone race. My knees are telling me not to, but Ego is ready to roll.
If I make it, I'll tell you about it next week.

See ya on the road, runron

No comments: