Saturday, May 19, 2007

A... Day... O...

I've been trying to come up with something to write, but my brain is dead... I think the memory starting to go... I'll be out on a run and all kinds of things will hit me... Then I get back here and it's gone... So let me go back... back in time, it was just the other day... I was on a long run and...

"I wish there was a device that could track my running motion, oh I don't know, like with satellites or something... Yeah, satellites that's it... And this device would clip on to my waist and record my miles, pace, elevation, and even calories burned... Kind of like every time my body is in motion... It tells me the lingo... What A DAY O that would be.... The love and joy of using this device would be shouted from Florida to Rocklin, Ca 95765... Yes it would be a lovejoy...

This device would be backed with a support staff that had the customer in mind, oh I don't know... Maybe read and answer all the questions the customer ask?... Not just the first question... I know I'm a dreamer... It's a shame we can't Go(pen) in the future and have this kind of device and service.

If a company thought they had this idea, I'm sorry they are sadly mistaken.
You ever heard of pa sana non grata, Jeffery? Do me a favor and Google that... For an unbiased opinion of never again."

See ya on the road, (cause it can't see me, right Nathan) runron.

2 comments:

Runrandall said...

Hey runron,
This this mean you are having trouble not only with your GPS watch but with the service after sale?

Anonymous said...

I think Eddie has infiltrated the satalite and is messing with your mind.
:)