Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Seasons Greetings and all that crap

Have a holly jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year.
I don't know if I'll run slow, but I hope I'm not pulling up the rear.

Have a holly jolly Christmas, and when you run down the street,
say hello to friends and foe even the ones you can't beat.

Oh, no the last mile goes to where you can see.
Gatorade waits for you;
Drink it once for me.

Have a holly jolly Christmas, and in case you didn't hear,
oh, by golly have a jolly Christmas and runron is running in the rear.

Oh, no, my bleeding toe hurts all the way to the knee;
if a doctor waits for you;
see him once for me.

Have a holly jolly Christmas,
and in case you didn't hear,
oh, by golly, have a holly jolly Christmas this year.

Merry Christmas
See ya on the road, runron

Sorry, that's all I got. Maybe next time I'll have something more profound to say.
But then again, it's me, so probably not

No comments: